Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Yoruichi


Difficulty Level: 6/10 - I am now blind(er).
Time: 2 hours

Original Screen Cap:
Clicketh~
Full Size Vector:
Yoruichi

Yoruichi from Bleach. I don't really watch bleach... used to watch it back in the day when the Soul Society arc was still airing but then that ended and it just turned into crap (imo, people can go ahead and fangirl over it all they want).

Anyway. This was a request. The original screencap was crappy as hell too. But then it was a very simple project so I decided to humor whoever asked for it with the condition that It wasn't going to be perfect. Like I predicted, its not something i'm proud of XD but there you have it. So if anyone finds any use in it
at all be my guest.

Had to make up half of the drawing, got rlly annoyed not being able to see what i was doing, and too lazy to leave my desk and get my tablet to retrace and make things easier lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment