Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Shichika


Difficulty level: 2/10 (I love Katanagatari's simple drawings)
Time:
1 & 1/2 Hours.
Original Screen Cap:
Here
Full Size Vector:
Shichika

And this is Shichika from Katanagatari. Finished this anime only a couple of days ago. Man that ending was- ...meh I won't spoil it for anyone.

I really liked Katanagatari, it was probably one of my favorit
e anime this year, of course the month long waits for a single new episode was painful. The episodes ARE 40 minutes long though... so I guess is wasn't bullshit waiting like we do with OVA's. Ova's are bullshit, most of the time.

Anyway, Shichika is a sweetheart, and this was also a request from an anonymous person although I had been wanting to make a vector of Shichika from the last episode so it was more like I did this one for myself~ Kinda :V


No comments:

Post a Comment