Monday, December 13, 2010

Zakuro

Fulfilling a request on a certain anime and manga image forum. Zakuro from Otome Youkai Zakuro (as the title states). She's such a tsun tsun character x3 she should just give into the sexy military version Tamaki. I believe his name is Agemaki? He'll always be captain Tamaki to me. (and the other military guy will always be captain Cookie-kun).

I always knew it was a high quality anime, very detailed, very well drawn. But I never noticed just how well it was made until I made this vector. Srsly Zakuro has the tiniest & silliest details.
The frills on the shirt and the highlights in the hair took forever x__x I was in hate mode after a while.


On to the technical stuff


Difficulty Level:
5/10 (it was actually harder than it looked.)
Time:
About 5 hours
Original Screen Cap:
Here (probably one of my best works yet!)
Full Size Version:
Zakuro (1935 x 1371)

1 comment: