Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Anarchy Panty

Difficulty Level: 3/10 - Pretty Easy... The wings were the only part that took a bit of time.
Time:
3 hours - I think? I don't even know ._.
Original Screen Cap
Full Version Vector

Vector of Panty from Panty and Stocking. I've done so many P&S vectors its not even funny, I'll upload my old work later since not all my vectors are on this blog... some are not even on any of my other galleries. Most of them are just flying around 4chan... I made this blog to document them all in the first place so I won't loose track of them haha...


Anyway, Wings... There are two things I HATE vectorizing. Chains and WINGS. I dunno why, I just do. It annoys me (Chains more than Wings. I am never gonna vectorize something with chains so don't even ask). In the end i don't know why I did it... probably because I feel bad for the people who's requests go ignored for a long time.


And so there you have it. Panty. Should make a cool wallpaper... enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment