Monday, December 13, 2010

Pantsu Onee-san

This... is a rather funny project I took on. I have no idea who the character is, but it was requested on 4chan's anime wallpaper section. Apparently it will be printed on the body of a guitar. I'm sure that will be the best guitar ever. I hope i can get some pictures... someday. I doubt it though haha.

I had a rough time with the pantsu on her head. That part didn't turn out the way i wanted it to, but it shall have to do :/

EDIT:
So the character's name is
Marisa Kirisame from the Touhou Project~ And aprently I might actually get pictures of the finished guitar someday xD maybe.

Difficulty Level:
4/10

Time:
4 hours (I'm not sure though i was distracted half of the time)

Original Screen Cap:
Pantsu
Full Size Vector:
Onee-san (1969 x 1882)

No comments:

Post a Comment